Human Life is meretricious

Oh god you are in the heaven, endowed with an indisputable happiness,

Absconded from this mundane world of suffering and unhappiness,

You are celebrating an endurable life with an incredible pleasantness,

And I am envy of thy contentment which is free of insidiousness.
 
Photo: Google
Behold at the meretricious earth from the land of paradise,

You will witness the human beings with the full of uncertainties,
We have no an omnipotent power to hold our breath as you does,
Sooner or later we are prone to die and decay losing our human entities.

            
Like a fresh morning crystal dews on the mountain,
Like a quick sparks of lightning before the summer rain,

We have no time glance at the evening sun setting behind the horizon,

Today or tomorrow, we have to succumb to the fearful death in pain.   

8 comments:

  1. Our life is alike floating object on ocean, continuously swayed by ripples and waves of the ocean. Nicely composed. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sir this is my first poetic writing ever composed in my life time. Being a non English teacher, I am handicapped in any form of writing. However I am learning to write in this perfect forum. There your comments are highly valuable sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are writing pretty well although we sail in the same boat. We are Science teacher by design but that should not deter us from writing. English is a ground language for the subject. So, lets process writing skills and hone it time and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damcho sir thanks for suddenly boosting my morality of writing. I will keep writing always sir.

      Delete
  4. Very nice. Human beings are certainly full of uncertainties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mam I would be grateful if mam could comments on my writing because English being non- mother tongue to me, I cannot write without error even a single sentence. Your comments will be always cherished mam.

      Delete
  5. I am pleased with your poem and i shall candidly say that you have good command on language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir, I am happy that at least I could pleased you with my writings. keep reading sir.

      Delete